By registering on any Play Act program, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all our terms and conditions prior to your children attending class with us.They can be found on our website at https://playact.ie/terms-and-conditions/.
1) We expect all our team, students, and families to follow the Golden Rule to ensure we provide a great experience for all. I.E. – we treat others how we’d like to be treated.
2) You agree to be 100% responsible for payments for your children’s classes.
3) The program reserves the right to remove any overly or unreasonably disruptive child or parent from the program, with or without a full refund, depending on the circumstances.
4) We do not offer make-up classes or partial refunds for classes missed unless it is Play Act who cancels a class.
5) We will be taking photo’s and video recordings of our classes throughout the year. On occasion we use these for promotion work. We do not use students names or specific classes.
6) All LIVE sessions are recorded for training, health and safety and insurance purposes. And deleted after 6 weeks.
PLAYACT DRAMA SCHOOL Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
PLAYACT DRAMASCHOOL are dedicated to ensuring that the safety of all staff and students is our number one priority at all times. We pride ourselves on ensuring that everyone is kept safe at all times, and this will remain true when returning under Government Guidelines relating to Covid-19.
As a result of the ongoing pandemic, the following measures have been put into place. Please ensure that you read through this list thoroughly. All conditions must be agreed to before any student can take part in PLAYACT DRAMA classes.
*for a more comprehensive risk assessment and policy documentation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this can be provided on request*.
Please note that all aspects of this policy are subject to change in accordance to advice and directives from the Government and the WHO.
· All students who attend our public classes: students must be dropped off outside the studio to keep the number of people to a minimum. After-School classes will be picked up in accordance with each individual school. There will also be a one way system in place for entering and exiting all classes. No parents in classes. Students will be met at the door of class by their PlayAct teacher.
· Before all classes, parents must ensure that children have washed their hands before class and that where possible, they will bring their own hand sanitiser with them to classes.
· Students must have their own water bottle with their name clearly written on the front.
· We ask that students keep all belongings to the bare minimum in studios to avoid clutter and cross contamination of items.
· If a child is feeling unwell in any way then they must not attend classes. This is not exclusive to symptoms of Covid-19, if a child is presenting symptoms of any illness they are required to stay at home.
· If any student has been in contact with or is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, they must self-isolate for 14 days not attend any of their PLAYACT Classes. However, if this is the case then please contact the office and we will arrange for you take part in an online version of your class.
· If a child presents themselves at class and they are deemed unwell by a member of PLAYACT Staff, a parent/guardian will be contacted and the student must be collected and brought home.
· PLAYACT class sizes are being reduced to allow for social distancing. For this reason our bookings for class spaces are done on a first come first served basis. If you do not secure a place in your class when booking is open or if the class you wish to join is full, there will be absolutely no exceptions made. This is for both the safety of our staff and students.
· If you are unsuccessful in securing a place in the class(ES) of your choice, you will be placed on a waiting list. As soon as a place opens up or we are allowed to have more people in the studio at the same time, we will be giving places based off the order on our waiting list.
· In the event that the government announce that schools/venues must close again, all of our PLAYACT classes will move to our Online Format. Therefore in order to register for our 20/21 PLAYACT Year, all students MUST agree to our Online Learning Terms and Conditions. Once have booked for our 20/21 academic year, you are agreeing that you will take part in our classes online if we are in a position where PLAYACT closes. There will be no ‘make up’ classes available when the school opens again, as that will just delay our calendar. Therefore there will be no refunds or credit available if you do not engage with your online classes.
· However, please note that the only circumstances in which classes will be moved online is if PLAYACT is instructed to close as part of a government directive. It is our full intention that all classes will be delivered in person as always.
· All classes being shortened to 50 minutes (except teens). This is to allow for efficient crossover between classes and to also allow for teachers to clean and sanitise the studio for the next class entering.
Please note that by enrolling your child for PLAYACT CLASSES you are agreeing to, and bound by, our terms and conditions as laid out in this document. Your child will automatically be enrolled for term 2 & 3 unless you email us saying they will not be returning. We need 3 weeks notice.
Please contact our office with any questions and we look forward to welcoming your child (back!) to Play Act Drama School soon!
–Adrienne Lee, Director and Founder